It’s that time again, the Forest Lake Rotary is doing a Winter Plunge into icy Forest Lake on February 20th.  Several people have agreed to jump on our team!  Our goal is to raise $1,500.  30% of the funds our team raises will go directly to the Forest Lake Rotary.  That money gets directed by the Board and its members to various non-profit organizations needing financial assistance.  The other 70% will go towards the local YMCA for direct benefit of local residents and families who cannot afford full membership costs. YMCA will bring substantial benefits to our community and local families.

 

Everyone is welcome to jump with us.  If you decide to make a donation, the directions are listed below.

 

Step #1 – click on the following link

http://winterplunge.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1144944&lis=1&kntae1144944=C1AB6A29FA2A49E584D6348651393FE2&supId=349626972

 

Step #2 – Enter Donation Amount in “Give Now” box.

 

Step #3 – click donate and complete required information

 

Thank you!